This app allows anyone without a bike computer or bike computer with gps to follow routes on their phone.
BikeGPX is the best way to navigate fixed-route rides where a GPX file has been provided, as well as routes you plan yourself in advance.
- Easily send GPX files to your phone from your Mac or PC - no account required
- Off Route Alarm plays a sound if you go off your route
- On-screen Elevation Graph shows what big hills are coming up (in-app purchase required)
- Sharp Turn Alarm looks for upcoming sharp turns and plays a warning sound (in-app purchase required)
- Route ahead highlighting indicates which way to go when different parts of the route overlap
- User accounts allow access to your routes from multiple devices
- Routing continues to work when the app is backgrounded or the phone is in sleep mode
- Optional track recording, so you can export your ride as a GPX when completed
- Support for Bluetooth speed/cadence sensors, heart rate monitors and power meters